- Pray for the children at Good Shepherd's Fold. There are about 90 orphans and another 200+ children who attend school there. Pray that these children would know the love of Jesus through the tangible expressions of that love at GSF. Pray also that they would have the resources for an education that would give them a future in which they can provide for themselves and their families. And pray that these children would grow in their love so that they then go and make disciples throughout Uganda.
- Pray for the missionary families currently serving at GSF, that God would strengthen them each day for the task.
- Pray for Persie, another teacher to be able to raise support to join us in 2013 and beyond.
- Please pray that God would provide the support in order for us to go to Uganda in July 2013.
- Please thank God for the ways that He has been at work in the hearts of our whole family.
Now that we are officially Global Outreach missionaries, you can support the work God has called us to do, through their website. There is an option to give one-time gifts on-line, or you can print and mail in a form for monthly (EFT)electronic funds transfer. Of course, you can also mail a check directly to Global Outreach. The EFT option usually provides the simplest and most consistent support. Here is a link to the EFT form: http://www.globaloutreach.org/downloads/GOI_Donation_Form_101012.pdf If you would like to partner with us in this ministry, please consider beginning your monthly gift soon. Any gifts received before we go overseas will help cover the significant one-time expenses of moving our family to Uganda. Thank you! Here's the link for one-time gifts: http://www.globaloutreach.org/missionaries.html#FishD
Words of Encouragement
We are very excited about this new calling, but it can be overwhelming at times. We have also heard that the time of support raising can sometimes be difficult. If you have Scripture or other words of general encouragement feel free to email us at the links below: