Thursday, June 6, 2013

A taste of Eden


As many of you know, David and I love gardening and lawn care. We have greatly enjoyed working in the yard over these last 11 years . As we are preparing to move out of this house, I am very thankful for all the beautiful creation we have been able to enjoy here. As I walked outside this morning after 3 inches of rain last night, I realized that our beautiful garden has been a taste of Eden for us. I love walking with God is the cool of the morning in our garden. I don't have the privilege Adam and Eve had of being face to face with God, but I do enjoy praying and reading and remembering His Word as I am out in the garden. I will miss this beautiful place, but I look forward to having those times with The Lord in our new tropical home in Uganda. It will be fun to learn a new type of gardening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment