Saturday, June 26, 2021

Many Blessings!

Last night we slept in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We found a RV park with people who were very helpful. Since we are still very new to this RV life, we have a lot to learn. We had a brief tutorial and took some videos when we were first learning how to use this RV, but there are so many details. We are thankful to be learning as we go. Since David needed to figure a few things out, I was looking for something to do with the kids for the morning. Esther found that Tulsa has an art museum and it wasn’t going to cost too much. Win-win! 


The art museum also had an amazing garden! We all wandered around for several hours while David dealt with the RV. I’m sure he would have rather been enjoying art and gardens than dealing with dumping the sewage. I sure am thankful to have such a hard working, capable husband!

After he was finished and when we got on the road again, we found that the AC was working again!!! I’m so very thankful! We drove all the way across Oklahoma and into the panhandle of Texas. Along the way we saw several cool things, windmills, bison and lots of farmland with cattle. It was a fun day! I’m falling asleep as I write, so I should be done, but I do want to remember the many things we have to be thankful for on this amazing adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment