Friday, July 19, 2013

So very blessed!

I have been hesitant to post photos of our rental house here in Jinja because it feels extravagant to me. By the grace of God and the help of our team, we were able to find this amazing, furnished house right near the Nile River which is available because the family who lives here is in the states for about 5 months. It is so beautiful here and we are very grateful for this house easing our transition to life in Uganda. It even has a guest room and triple bunks in the kids rooms which enabled us to invite our friends to stay with us for the weekend! 

This morning I sat on the back veranda to have a time of prayer and worship. While I was sitting here, David brought me an omelette with fresh salsa! I just felt so blessed! After I ate the most delicious omelette ever, I took a picture to capture this beautiful moment. I should have taken the photo before I ate the omelette, but I thought of that after the fact. This photo does not capture the beauty of the birds singing, the sunshine warming my face as it rises, and the taste of that delicious omelette, but I hope it gives you a little picture of God's beauty here! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!! Wish my big swollen pregnant feet were sitting next to yours :)

    ReplyDelete