Thursday, January 30, 2014

Our "stuff"

Well, we have our boarding passes and are ready to board the Kenya Air flight to Nairobi and now there is a questions out our bags. British Air allowed us 3 bags each since we had a humanitarian ticket. But Kenya Air only allows one bag per passenger. So I am praying that they will accept our checked bags which are already checked, but I don't know if they are here being loaded or not. I apparently need to speak with Leah. So please pray.

 It is just stuff, but I brought back stuff for our school and our family and I really hope it arrives along with us. I feel like God has given us enough "growth opportunities" and I would love for this to be simple, but I am praying that I will glorify God in whatever situations arise. Here is Ezra resting while we wait. I took a nap in a similar situation earlier today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment