Monday, January 13, 2014

Quick answer to prayer

Thank you to all who were praying for my surgery to be moved up. It is now scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon. This will now allow for 2 weeks of recovery before my scheduled flight back to Uganda! I am so thankful! Now please pray for the procedure. It is our hope and prayer that all the precancerous tissue will be able to be removed and it will not have progressed into cancer. I will write another update after the procedure when I am able. I am thankful for all of your prayers, encouragement and support! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lisa!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear this! What an answer to prayer! Now praying for peace and a quick recovery. :-)

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Our God is an Awesome God. Praying....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise be to our Heavenly Father, he is good ALL THE TIME! We rejoice with you.

    ReplyDelete